SUNBUSTER is a solar panel that does not require for a sophisticated installation, but that, with a simple and quick installation supplies instant warm water thanks to the integral accumulation reservoir, with a water content of 135 litres. It has an absorbing surface of about 1 m2 and can easily be installed on any surface thanks to the adjustable supporting frame supplied as standard.
- Reduced dimensions (1080x1080x900 mm)
- Double and strong dome in highly transparent methacrylate that favours the greenhouse effect, i.e. the inside refl ection of the solar rays with consequent temperature increase.
- Tray in ABS, treated with a fi lm of methacrylate and insulated with closed cells expanded PU, to avoid any heat losses.
- Accumulation tank, with a 135 litres water content, in glass lined carbon steel, of round form for a better resistance to the pressure, that eliminates the risk of breakage in case of freezing.
- Black selective paint, used on the dome to get the maximum energy’s absorption from the solar rays.
- Supporting frame of easy assembly, orientation and inclination. The form of the structure reduces sensitively the sail effect.
- Optional auxiliary electric resistance of 1200 W that makes it able to satisfy, also in case of lack of solar radiation, the hot water needs.
- Simple installation, without using pumps or regulations particularly expensive. Its installation is easy and fast.
- The duration is guaranteed by the magnesium anode that protects it from stray currents. One safety and one nonreturn valve preserve the reservoir from possible overpressure, with consequent reduction of heat losses.
|CAPTURING AREA OF THE PANEL/RESERVOIR
|LUMINOUS TRANSMITTANCY OF THEMETHACRYLATE
|HYDRAULIC TEST PRESSURE
|SAFETY VALVE SETTING
|THERMOSTATIC AUXILIARY RESISTANCE